LOOK AT ME NOW

12.02.2012

[Scent Of A Home] No9 CANDLE Co



Image of PEACH MINT 100% Soy HOLIDAY Candle

Image of FRESH 100% Soy Candle
If you know me then you know I'm a sucka for a scented candle!!! I stumbled upon a new candle company who goes by the name of No9 CANDLE Co  which was founded back in 2011 by YASMINE PARRISH and ALICIA "Cha Cha" RODRIGO. The two young ladies hail from my hometown of Los Angeles California where they also produce their money making candles. Gifting candle lover such as myself with custom in hand poured 100% soy and soy blend candles right in our backyard of LA. Equipped with plenty of sensational scents for your liking and affordable prices I mean it's a win win. Hit the LINK and show your love and support. DOPE SHIT girls #salutes, Thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment