LOOK AT ME NOW

12.29.2012

[EarWax] JADEN SMITH Feat KID CUDI "Higher Up"

From acting to rappin JADEN SMITH is back with a new efforts titled "Higher Up" which features the cudder KiD Cudi. Originally this song belonged to cudi and the beat is recycled from the west coast legend Snoop Dogg and Dr Dre Imagine track. Pay attention to a verse where young smith speaks on being different to the point of him rocking dresses. "I'm different  dawg I wear dresses I'm not upset you don't mess with my style cause this stuff is aggressive". #yeezytaughthim! As I tweeted @ROBsoRYCH Jadens style reminds me of some LA newcomers where he speaks on a track instead of really rapping. He has potential but just has to keep at it and practice, press play and listen tot the karate kid spit. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment