LOOK AT ME NOW

12.18.2012

[Cuffed] CAST OF VICES 'Handcuff Bracelet'

cast of vices handcuff bracelet hc001 gold 4 1024x1024 540x349 Cast Of Vices Handcuff Bracelet

handcuff bracelet

So basically I have been obsessing over gold jewelry from chains to bracelets, new pieces vintage joints EVERYTHING. While everyone is going out copping Cartier love bracelets If I could I would LOL I'll stay in my lane and get cuffed with this Cast Of Vices bracelet. This piece of arm candy is shaped as a hand cuff that comes in gold, silver and black with rhodium on the flip. I'm sure this is for the ladies but I would murda this hands down, I WANT IT!! For purchasing hit the LINK, you have the right to be FLii'E check out the other color option after the jump.Thoughts?







No comments:

Post a Comment