LOOK AT ME NOW

12.13.2011

LETTER to the senior editor

Solo Shot…… s/o to @HenroDaGreat for the pics 
Versace for H&M x Giuseppe x Michael kors
Right back at me


crest
Everything isn’t always what it seems lol…and oh yeah that’s an @UpscaleHype jacket
custom upscalehype jacket

CL Time (Taken with instagram)
christian louboutin
Balenciaga x Fendi x RRL #Chemistry
balenciaga x fendi x RRL

Jordan x McQueen #Legends
Alexander Mcqueen x retro 1's
When I see another dude thats  FLii'E as shit I captain salute him. Meet senior editor of UPSCALEHYPE.com. The material on his dot com along is what caught my attention, but when I seen his tumblr I had to spot light dude. Its not the fact that he can afford the designer duds but the way he puts everything together. kinda reminds me of myself if im allowed to say so..hahahahaha... @A11enO you are for sure a MANIACK in my book **SALUTES**

No comments:

Post a Comment