LOOK AT ME NOW

12.23.2011

[#earax] @StacyBarthe





Back in October when I attended a show at the ROXY theatre to see the NEON one herself [@DawnRichard] I got to hear the melodies of none other than @StacyBarthe. I remember seeing stacy in a youtube video a while back in the studio with @officialcas[cassie] and dancer choreographer jonte playing around. Fast foward to 10.20.2011 I witness magic in the making as stacy poored her heart and soul into the mic and from that day on IM A HUGE FAN. Above are two of my favorite songs Titled "Drink my pain away" & "The only one". Amazing talent and I hope I get the chance to interview her for my up and coming web series MANIACKtelevision. Stay tuned for the birth of MANIACKtelevision but for now press play and enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment