LOOK AT ME NOW

1.25.2013

[Clothes Minded] Marriani "Designer Inspired Sweatsuits"


They say imitation is the biggest form of flattery but this is "inspired" couture in my opinion. As we all know there is a big trend going on where up and coming brands are paying homage to their favorite luxury labels. Marriani comes left field with their designer inspired sweat suits to keep your limbs warm but fly at the same time. The first time I seen their all red "Hermes" sweat suit was via instagram on my favorite fly girl TEYANA TAYLOR {luadat chick}. Marriani is delivering luxurious lounge wear at working class price which I'm all for, it doesn't get any better. Don't say I don't keep you fly hit the jump to view the "Versace' and "Chanel" lounge wear along with a purchase link. DOPE SHIT, Thoughts?






No comments:

Post a Comment