LOOK AT ME NOW

1.25.2013

[Artist On The Rise] TRIPS & SLIM of SQUARE OFF Gear Up To Release "The Preface" Mixtape


Shorty I'm Lit, he lit, she lit,we lit! Keeping it fresh is an understatement when speaking of the offspring of hip hip legend DOUG E FRESH. Now a duo ,the once three member rap group SQUARE OFF  TRIPS and SLIM are back to continue the legacy. Their first hit single "I'm Lit" was a major hit on the New York scene and the group is back with new musical efforts via mixtape titled "The Preface". Recently released  new visuals to their track Direct Message Trips and Slim lets the ladies know what it is upfront, STRAIGHT LIKE THAT! Gearing up to release new music which is being backed by their label SquareOff Records, March 12'th is the beginning of the take over. Personally I'm hyped about them being back my favorite song to date is 'Flyest" I'm the flyest nixxa that you eva seen {That's Mah Shit} glad to have you back fellas SALUTES. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment