LOOK AT ME NOW

9.30.2012

[Day N The Lyfe] Random Pics of my New York Trip

Breakfast at TOAST the morning before my flight
Camo x GUCCI x Red Taylors x Flatbush Brooklyn
 The beautiful @hfashionista and her red ISABEL MARRANTS
Taxi Cab confession: In Route to the bronx
In Saxs Fith Avenue with  @gideonthegreat @duckie_confetti and @msbr0wn
In Harlem at Sin City: Strip Club
Wings Minus the redbull
On The train headed to the city
Meat Packing District: Dinner at SEA
 Headed to saxs Fith Avenue with @gideonthegreat
 Impatiently waiting for the Q rain tot the city
 Closest thing to a private jet until I reach that status
 6:00 a.m Airport Flow headed back to Cali
 Metro Pass
 5'th Ave across from Saxs
 Access Granted
Grab A Seat
 My horrible airplane food Louie x Sprite x Candy x Cheeseburger
Boarding my flight to NYC

No comments:

Post a Comment