LOOK AT ME NOW

5.20.2012

[Day In The Life] Night at @theroxy with @IGGYAZALEA
























Last Saturday 5/12/2012 I attended a show at the ROXY THEATRE  on Sunset Blvd  to see new artist IGGY AZALEA. Once I seen her tweet about being in my city {LA} It was only right to hit the BLVD and see what she had to offer. Many IGGY supporters where at the historic venue ready to hear sounds from her self titled IGGY AZALEA "Ignorant_Art" mixtape and a couple new joints. I won't front the other acts that went on before her I don't really remember but when the aussie hit the stage she had my full attention. Knocking out hits like Treasure Island, Pussy, Back Seat feat CHEVY JONES and her new joint which is my shit "Murda Bidness" feat ATL'IEN T.I.P. Her hype man did exactly what he was suppose to and gave Azalea the energy to go harder which was enjoyable to see. Shout out to IG for rocking her LA show, I had madd fun and can't wait to see what the future has for you ,SALUTES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment