LOOK AT ME NOW

4.25.2012

[I LOVE MY EGO] "Feature"


Introducing a new section of EGOMANIACK.blogspot.com called I LOVE MY EGO. This is where my viewers get a chance to stunt/brag and show just how fuckin  FLii'E they really are. Check out the homie @flyg23{instagram} who provoked my thoughts of bringing this to life.
Details: Head2toe
Vintage 96' winter games SnapBack
Vintage Zenga button down sweater
Band Of Outsiders Camo Pant
Gucci belt {not shown}
Yellow casio G-shock
Jordan 11's Concord
#ISEEU #SALUTES 
To be featured in this section please check the about section for my email address. Include Name/Nickname/Twitter/Instagram name {one not all} the name of your clothing/accessories from head2toe and the city your repping. p.s FLii'e is FLii'e you dont have to have designer EVERYTHING but you do need to be on point PERIOD. Aiight maniacks SHOW WHAT YOU GOT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment