LOOK AT ME NOW

3.31.2012

[Day N The Lyfe] ROYAL T Cafe.LLC



































 Last saturday I spent the day solo and made my way over to this dope Art Gallery/Cafe called "Royal/T". Located in Culver City[Cali] and curated by a dope visionary "Amber Noland". The vibe was very chill, open and artsy,you were able to roam the different sections to see the displays of visual art. Artist like KAWS, ANDY WARHOL[my favorite] Bear Bricks  and many more were on hand for viewing as well as little trinkets to purchase for a memorable visit. You had to be seated by the hostess and you were waited on by a waitress dressed as a harajuku girl! DOPE. This trip was inspirational and much needed, I'd like to see my art on display in the near future of course in NEIMANS,BERGDORFS etc...One day..

Royal T Cafe. LLC
8910 Washington Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90232

No comments:

Post a Comment