LOOK AT ME NOW

2.16.2012

[Event] Wale & Miguel Live at the Key Club

Monday February 13th at the Famous Key Club on sunset blvd in Los Angeles Ca, I attended a sold out show provided by DC native Wale and LA's own Miguel. Security was heavy,the Dj was killin his set, mixing and mingling was the movement and of course the drinks were flowing right along with other things but ill let you use your imagination!!LOL!! Artist like BJ The Chicago Kid, Melonie Fiona and Black Cobain graced the stage as well as School boy Q and Tabi Boney where present to support the fellas. I truely appreciate people who are passionate about what they do and to utter these words is an understatement when I talk about their performances. I was already a fan but MIGUEL and WALE killlllllllled their sets, wish I could rewind monday and re-live it! My girl Karen Civil[somebody im trying to get like] hosted the event and did a great job might I add. Check out the footage above brought to you by karencivil.com , Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment